- Old town, historic area, which used to belong to Italy 160 years ago
- Cours Saleya, main tourist site with many lovely cafés and terraces, the flower market
- Place Massena, the big David fountain and "mirror" lake water jets,
- beaches, over 6Km (4 miles), long and beautiful walks
- the harbour and its gorgeous yachts, inviting to dream (tours available)
- the Castle Hill with a splendid viewpoint, and overall sunset viewpoint
- Several local restaurants and boutiques with a French flavor,
- museums and famous Promenade des Anglais.
The tram stop "Jean-Medecin" is just around the corner, and direct from the Airport !
You can visit several places and come back at your room during the day, since we are in the middle of everything.
Monaco or Cannes city is just 30 mn away by train, with a wonderful trip along the coast.
Ideal to visit the FRENCH RIVIERA and Monaco with its Casino, chic shops and Botanical Garden.
MONACO and its gorgeous Monte-Carlo Casino, the Oceanographic Museum or the lavish botanical garden landscape.